Sunday, August 22, 2010

'King-O-Lawn' Edger pt 1

Yesterday, the 21st, My Dad and I were going to smog our RV. On the way there, there was a garage sale with a 1962 King-O-Lawn 3horsepower Briggs and Stratton edger. After we got home, we went to take a look. It was only five dollars! The owner said, 'Oh it ran great! Now it just won't start. It only needs a tune up!' I could tell it needed ALOT more than a tune up. The pull cord was stuck out, it was covered in spider webs. What did we do? We handed her $5 and pushed the edger home. Just the sounds it made when it was rolling! I love that squeaking and wobblieness of the tire! Anyway, once we got it home, My Dad and I took a look at it. The throttle  was stuck, the choke was siezed rope wouldn't retract. This piece of junk needed some TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment