Thursday, August 19, 2010
Welcome!
Hello! This is Andrew. This is Andrew's Tool Shed! I love tools, engines, fixing what isn't working, etc. It's just that I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere with it. So, I've decided to start a blog about all the things I do and of what is in my shed. Yes, this is Rosedude23 and my other blogs have been clunkers, but this one is for something that I really love! So If I get to 10 followers, I will consider it a success!When I'm out in the garage or starting up the engines in the shed, There is always someone right next to me, my little puppy Stella She is half Cocker, half Dachshund. (I sure hope I spelled that right!) She's my little buddy! Anyway, almost every day when I'm in my shed, I discover something new, Whether it be yet ANOTHER engine or an old motor. I only wish it were organized! It's actually not my shed, It's my Dad's who is the same as me with stuff like that. So, I see that I keep getting off topic, so that's all for now! You can comment with any questions or just anything to say. Check back soon, my next post will be on how the simple, well, not so simple, engine works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment